Free Professional Whitening for Life is a reward program offered by Dr. Michelle Getz. We want to reward our patients who have been working hard to maintain their oral health, by helping keep their smile beautiful. Dr. Getz believes that it is extremely important for patients to maintain hygiene appointments in order to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile.
People who maintain their oral care through regular hygiene appointments spend less money on dental care on average than those that only see a Dentist when they perceive a problem exists. Often times, delay like this can cause irreversible damage to teeth and gums.
Free Whitening for Life does have some rules and restrictions:
- Patient must be at least 18 years of age
- Patient must schedule and keep recommended oral hygiene appointment with examination and x-rays if necessary
- Patient must complete Disease Control phase of treatment plan recommended by doctor. Including, but not limited to Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, etc..
- Gum Treatment, and, non-elective crowns
- Patient must not have any outstanding balance with Dr. Getz
Disqualified from the Program if:
- Less than 48 hours of cancellation of any dental appointment
- Failure to schedule at the recommended re-care interval (30 day grace period)
- Outstanding balances or failure to comply with payment policies (REMINDER: Payment is due at time of service)
Dr. Getz reserves the right to refuse to offer Free Whitening for Life for any reason including health conditions, misuse, abuse, and any other reason deemed appropriate by Dr. Getz.
Dr. Getz reserves the right to end the promotion Free Whitening for Life at any time without notice.